Start Date Time: 4/19/2018 7:30 AM
End Date Time: 4/19/2018 4:30 PM
810 Troubleshooting Workshop
Meters, Relays, Harmonics, Grounding and more...
Taught by National Author, Glen Mazur.
Author of over 45 books including
“Troubleshooting Electrical Systems”
Take advantage of this opportunity for hands on electrical training by one of the top educational experts.
What you’ll learn:
• Improve your troubleshooting skills
• Know what meter type to use and what your meter reading means
• Knowledge of troubleshooting new problems, such as harmonics, transients, and overloaded
• Common electrical problems will be covered using test circuits, such as improper grounding, voltage flat topping, poor power factor, and correcting power problems
• Learn to use Min/Max, Relative, Peak and Hold functions when troubleshooting
• Determine type of any 3 phase motor and how to connect it without the nameplate
• Determine how to connect, program, and troubleshoot VFDs
• Understanding the difference between troubleshooting electromechanical and solid state compo-nents
Who should attend: Contractors, PM’s, Service Techs, Journeyman Electricians, etc.
This seminar has been presented to such companies as Intel, Clorox, Disney World, Diageo Bottling, Abbott Labs, etc. and several other IEC Chapters, as well as government agencies like the Department of Energy and Department of Defense.
Each “One-Day” Workshop is limited to 20 students working at 10 lab stations
Each student will use at least 10 different meters and attachments and much more electrical equipment. National author of the Motor Control book, Glen Mazur helps you understand the use of meters during this 8 hour “hands-on” workshop.
IEC Member Price: $185.00 per student Non IEC Member Price: $225.00 per student
Where IEC Texas Gulf Coast - 601 N. Shepherd #330 - Houston, Texas 77007
Register Here: http://www.cvent.com/d/ktq5yd